Wednesday 31 July 2013

Summer

Wow, where have the last couple of weeks gone!  My children have kept me so busy with end of school year activities that crafting has had to take a back seat! 

I love this colour combination - I think it's really summery.  The background is a piece of cardboard covered in texture paste, stamped into top and bottom with a Karantha stamp - 'Cottage Garden: Meadow Daises' and dusted over with yellow and pink PanPastels.  I spread imagination crafts' Sparkle Medium - 'Old Rose' through a That Special Touch mask - 'Fox Glove'.  The large flowers are the Heartfelt Creations 'Sun Kissed Fleur' die and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.  I distressed the edges of the black card on the base with the Sparkle Medium.  I would like to enter this into the following:

In The Pink Challenge - 'Hot Pink'

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment