Saturday 25 May 2013

Cute!


Hello everyone - I thought I would share this card with you today as I think this stamp is really cute!  I have made it for a girl at my son's school for her 11th birthday.  I started with a 6" square scalloped card blank.  The image is 'Flowers From Bamboo', from the Crafter's Companion Party Paws range, which I coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs.  I cut it out using Spellbinders Marvellous Squares.  The sentiment stamp is from Marion Emberson Designs 'Sunshine & Flowers' which I stamped in black archival and cut out using Spellbinders Ornamental Tags One.  The green and red card are Bazzill Bling (Christmas).  The background card and gem is from my stash. 

I would like to enter this card into the Love to Create Challenge - 'Something for Kids'.

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. Lovely card! The image is adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of colors and the lil pand ais tooo cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love to Create Challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete