Thursday 30 May 2013

All Dressed Up!

Hi bloggers!  Today I would like to share a card I made using the new Fabulous Fashion cd rom from Katy Sue Designs.  I haven't done much CD crafting, but must say that the designs and colours on this one are fab!


 

I printed a decoupage dress and hat and added ribbon behind one of the layers of each.  I printed one of the matching background papers.  The green paper is from my stash and I used an Anna Griffin ribbon punch along the edges and threaded ribbon through it.  The flowers are from the CD and I have used card candy in the centres.  The lace and gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the Crafty Ribbons Challenge - 'Anything Goes with Ribbon'.

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card Kim
    Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete