Saturday 31 August 2013

Festive!


Hi bloggers!  Where did August go?  I can't believe the boys will be going back to school next week.

I recently bought one of the Art Pads ('Tis the Season) from Lili of the Valley and have used one of the beautiful images to make this card.  The flowers and leaves are Spellbinders 'Layered Poinsetta'.  The dotty card is Anna Marie Designs.  I embossed the card blank with one of the poinsettia dies.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and have some sunshine where you are (it is glorious here).

I would like to enter this card into the Lili of the Valley's Ideas to Inspire Blog challenge - 'Make it Festive!'.

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Kim,

    Such a wonderful card! I like the pink accents and what a clever idea using the Poinsettia dies to emboss the background!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete