Tuesday 10 September 2013

Autumn Garden


Hello bloggers!  With the boys now back at school I decided it was time to tidy the growing pile of crafty bits which I have bought throughout the summer and not done anything with.  Lurking in this pile was a box of goodies I bought from The Hobby House using the £25 prize I received when I was the lucky winner of The Hobby House challenge back in July and I used them to make this card.

I would like to enter this card into the following:

The Hobby House Challenge - 'Hobby House Artists' (Elisabeth Bell)
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it!!


3 comments :

  1. wow thrilled you joined us with this gorgeous card, love the layout the colours and of course the image, just perfect for our challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this card. So worm and cozy to fit this precious stamp... Lovely. :)
    Have a great day, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Hobby House Challenge.

    ReplyDelete