Tuesday 25 June 2013

Summer Time


Hi Bloggers!  I made this card for the Indigoblu Challenge - 'Summer Time'.  I stamped the roses onto watercolour paper using the Indigoblu 'Clock Work' stamp set.  I embossed with silver then painted with distress inks (picked raspberry and a mixture of peacock feathers and mustard seed).  I used Spellbinders 'Exquisite Circles' for the white circle.  The sentiment is a rub-on from my stash.

Let's hope we get some real summer time soon!!

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. A really pretty card Kim, love the colour of the roses. thanks for joining in with the Indigo Blu challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, what a lovely card and such a good way to use this stamp.Thank you for joining us over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge blog. Cheers Jo. X

    ReplyDelete